YUEH-CHI ENTERPRISE CO., LTD. was founded in 1992 in Taichung Taiwan, starting out from a boutique machine shop for specialized pneumatic tools. Through more than two decades of non-stop R&D effort, collaboration with customers, advancement of technologies, and improvement of manufacturing facilities and processes, nowadays, we are one of the leading manufacturers for professional pneumatic tools in Taiwan with significant share of international market.
The design principles for our products are easy-to-use, light weight, high torque & power, durable, and environment friendly. With them in mind, we have always produced high quality air tools. Specifically, we are the pioneer of composite impact wrench which can be operated using one hand and consume less air.
This composite impact wrench is the most successful series. Recently, we have introduced mini-stubby series with high torque and light-weight, which is well praised by customers and another example of our innovative trait. In addition to our well-established and extensive product lines, we also have series of family design product to service worldwide customers and OEM/ODM requirement.
As the testament of our success, in 2015 we have moved to a brand new and much larger manufacturing facility with state of art machinery on the floor to accommodate continuous market demands and expansion of our product lines. With it, we should be able to serve our customer emerging needs better and quicker.
Our Future Expectations To Ourselves Are
- 01 Maintain The Principles Of Quality, Services, And Innovation.
- 02 Provide Our Customer With High Quality Products And Services.
- 03 Pursue Excellence.
- 04 Keep Our Sight On The Longer Horizon And Operate In The Long-term Mode.
Furthermore, We Would Like To Ensure
- 01 Give Back To Society From Which We Attain Our Current Success.
- 02 Raise Our Competitiveness By Recruiting And Nurturing Professional Talents.
- 03 Ultimately To Take Our Societal Responsibility In The Areas Of Community Services And Providing Opportunities To Underprivileged Groups.